We are working with a specialist wealth management company looking to take on a Financial Services Administrators to support a team of Financial Planners.
This role is suitable for someone wanting to continue their financial services career and develop longer-term skills in paraplanning or financial planning or someone who wishes to remain as a career administrator.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Provide the business support necessary in meeting strategy and business objectives, as required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Maintain systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Request policy information from third party policy providers.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have either worked within an IFA administration or Financial Adviser support role
- A proven strong ethic of client service
- Organisation and prioritisation skills being able to work independently and within a team.
- Professional telephone manner along with excellent written communication skills; to have an eye for detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to join a firm that will support, and progress your career. Full financial support to achieve qualifications and with reaching your career milestones.
This role will offer flexibility with some homeworking in a hybrid capacity.
For more information on this financial services admin role in Solihul please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.