- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
My client is successful and highly respected national wealth management practice in Nottingham. They are currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards
- Process all business in accordance with required process
- Assess clients file documentation in accordance with compliance requirements
- Identify and correct remedial actions as required
- Be aware and act upon any compliance issues; complete documentation required
- Accurately record all client facing time
- Coordinate billing of fees with Wealth Adviser for invoicing
- Request policy information from product providers/3rd party via email/fax/telephone
- Coordinate and produce client valuations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party's
- Be aware and act upon any compliance and quality issues
- Any other tasks as and when required requested by your Line Manager
- Previous experience in an IFA environment is essential
- Tenacious and accuracy
- IT skills
Company offers a very impressive benefits package and the opportunity to work hybrid.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.