We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join a growing business in Leeds. The ideal will ensure all administration for life, pensions and investments for submitted business is effectively managed to completion/issue in a timely manner, and that all service levels are met.
This is a hybrid working opportunity which will see you part office/part home based.
- To work closely with the aligned Financial Planners and/or Investment Managers to deliver excellent client outcome
- To build relationships with clients and maintain regular contact
- Maintain back-office systems and client records in line with the company policies
- Request policy information from third party policy providers if applicable
- Liaise with operational teams where support is provided on activities. e.g., scripts, transfers, corporate actions, static data changes, where applicable
- Preparation of meeting packs and valuations (as required)
- Assist investment managers in the preparation of new business pitches and presentations (IM admin only)
- Deal with cash transfers, foreign exchange transactions and monitoring of account balances for clients (IM admin only)
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management, to include establishing new accounts on internal systems and collating AML documentation as required.
- Identify and report any risks, breaches, or errors through ensuring risks are logged through to mitigating actions and controls
- To encourage client, use of portal and other digital tools, provide guidance where required
- To collaborate and share best practices with colleagues
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working in the financial services industry
- A strong ethic of client service
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise work
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, influencing and organisational skills
- Ability to use judgement and reasoning to propose solutions to problems
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.