Executive Director & Regional Manager
My client is a professional wealth management firm with sits within a well known and prestigeous law firm.
They are looking for a new IFA who will inherit clients and will work closerly with the solicitors to generate new business.
The role involves:
- Prospect and contact potential clients in accordance with the firm's business plan and supervisor's guidance
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and recorded in accordance with business procedures
- Work with the paraplanning team to ensure delivery of appropriate client reporting and ensure suitable recommendations are made.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained
- Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times
- Attain and maintain level of competence as required by the firm
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the firm
- Ensure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately
- Provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm's compliance manual and procedures
- Provision of advice to Trusts, Charities, Corporate entities and private clients
We are looking for:
- The requisite technical knowledge and qualification at Chartered level is preferred, but Diploma level with good progress towards Chartered Financial Planner would be considered
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm's compliance procedures including record keeping requirement
- Knowledge of Intelliflo Office Software preferred
- Act professionally and be a representative for the company
- Be diligent and motivated to achieve the firm's objectives
- Work with enthusiasm and commitment to the company and team
What you will get in return:
You will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market as well as an excellent benefits package, you will also have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholders and build your career in a dynamic and energetic environment. There are excellent prospects for progression within this role and the firm as a whole.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.