One of the largest and fastest growing IFA businesses in the UK is looking for a Regional Trainer to join the business to look after Scotland and the North of England.
This role will be remote but will have some travel expected from time to time.
The key responsibilities are:
- Design, develop, implement and evaluation of Learning and Development course to meet the needs of all levels of employees within the business but with particular emphasis on knowledge and skills development of advisers
- Meet regularly and work closely with Managers across the business to build an on-going L&D that meets long term business strategy and growth plans
- Work alongside Training and Competence & Regional Managers to carry out learning needs analysis to ensure training plans and courses will effectively meet identified gaps
- Create and implement engaging content that positively encourages advisers to take on board L&D thus improving their competency, client experience and results
- Prepare and deliver induction training for new advisers and acquired advisers to ensure that they quickly become effective in the firms policies, products and procedures
- Provide an on-going program of soft skills development for advisers and employees to enhance the client experience and create business opportunities
- Embed and support the training and development of the Adviser Academy
- Construct, provide and monitor individual training to Advisers where skills gaps have been identified through performance management
- Design supportive training documents for new product launches and deliver effectively to the Advisers
- Deliver training via a mixture of medium solutions to ensure effective use of Advisers time
- Contribute to Trainee IFA & Trainee Management programs
- Create and deliver training solutions to agreed KPI's to ensure all targets are met and continuous improvements are made
In return you will receive an excellent salary package and some of the best benefits on the market.