Executive Director & Regional Manager
IFA Support Team Leader - Perth
We are looking for an experienced IFA Support Team Leader to join our team. This person would ensure all administration for life, pensions and investments submitted business is effectively managed to completion/issue in a timely manner, and that all service levels are met. They will also line manage the Client Delivery Team based at our Scotland Offices.
The ideal candidate will work from the Perth office, in a hybrid working environment.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Ensure that the team members meet defined service levels.
- Redistribute work throughout the teams as required.
- Assist in recruitment of new members of the team and train these members whilst maintaining development logs.
- Complete monthly 1-2-1s for the team and communicate any changes in a positive and constructive manner.
- Client Servicing: including creating new client packs, preparing and processing authority letters, and ensuring relevant documents are uploaded.
- Compliance: performing relevant anti money laundering checks, and checking compliance documentation is completed.
- New Business Submission: use client database to track new business and current position, updating planner accordingly.
- Must have excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Must have excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Minimum of one year in a Financial Services Administration Role
- Team Leader / Management Experience
Skills / Personal Attributes
- Proficient IT skills, basic spread sheet and database knowledge
- Good planning and effective organisational skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Methodological approach to work