Executive Director & Regional Manager
Junior Financial Planner
Hybrid - With some travel to the Edinburgh office
up to £60k + Bonus
We are working on an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planner to join a growing financial planning firm as a financial adviser. Delivering excellent financial planning, advice and service to clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold CAS
- Level 4 Diploma qualified.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Generate new client enquiries and generates advice income from these.
- Convert the client leads (roughly 2-3 a week average case size £500k)
- Undertake sales and marketing activity in line with local/regional/ national plans.
- Work to achieve or exceed annual new business revenue target.
- Provide expert independent advice to designated clients.
- Maintenance of 'Fit and Proper' status through continuous professional development, suitable development opportunities and maintenance of SPS.
- Evidence and maintain knowledge of company policies, processes and guidance.
- Ensure that client advice and reports are compliant with company processes and regulatory requirements.
- Use standard template documentation approved by the company
- Ensure technical knowledge and general industry knowledge is always maintained.
- Delivery of a positive client service experience to ensure appropriate client outcomes, client journey and client communication
- Speed of response/turnaround time in accordance with service standards set out in procedures and clients kept appropriately appraised.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with external professional connections (ensuring appropriate agreements in place) to develop additional business opportunities.
- Use objectives to focus on key business areas.
- Highlight personal training needs to ensure a consistent level of service is offered to the business.