- Posted 22 June 2022
- Salary£70000 - £100000 per annum
In-House Legal Counsel (Corporate)
A fintech bank are looking for a Junior Corporate Legal Counsel to join their growing legal team.
The role is based in London and has a breadth of work available for the right candidate.
The legal department sits at the heart of the firm and is a core part of the business. Members of the team provide front-line guidance and support to all areas of the business.
What you will be doing:
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise internal stakeholders and negotiate with external counterparts on a variety of corporate matters
- Corporate advisory: advise internal stakeholders (and negotiate with external counterparts where relevant) on fundraising, secondary sales, mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and intra-group agreements
- Debt advisory: advise internal stakeholders and negotiate with external counterparts on external debt financing and structuring
- Investor relations: support the team in managing investor relations
What You'll Need
- 0-4 years PQE
- Strong corporate experience as a Private Practice Lawyer at a top law firm
- Strong skills in drafting legal documents (corporate documents, internal procedures)
- Solid stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Be responsible and result-oriented
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Hold a current practising certificate
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral)