- Posted 03 February 2022
- Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
A leading National Wealth Management practice is looking to appoint an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to join their team, covering the Nottingham region.
You will be working closely with their Partnerships team; tasked with growing the relationship within a well-established Building Society across the region, seeking out opportunities to provide holistic advice to their clients. Alongside this, you'll take ownership of an existing portfolio of business; reviewing their objectives to provide honest, transparent and best-fit advice across pensions, investments, protection and complex matters.
This opportunity would be well-suited to an individual looking to join a growing practice, with an exceptional distribution proposition; working closely with established professional introducers to grow the opportunity to provide new client advice.
What we're searching for:
- Experience of providing holistic financial advice to private clients
- Experience of working with professional connections or introducers, to nurture relationships within partnership clients
- History of developing, maintaining and retaining a portfolio of clients
- Diploma level 4 qualified as a minimum
- Hold CAS status with a current Statement of professional standing
- Comfortable working cross functionally and collaboratively with operational teams to drive proficiency in your work
- Track record in retaining and growing portfolios of business within financial services
- Able and willing to travel regionally to meet clients in Building Society branches, and/or in a face-to-face setting
- Completed or an interest in completing AF7, and working towards Chartered status
Alongside a competitive starting package, you will be provided with a car allowance, a flexible benefits allowance to upscale your package, and a highly competitive bonus structure which remunerates on all new client income.
Apply in confidence or contact James Salmon at IDEX Consulting for additional information.