A national Financial Planning business is looking to grow their teem an appoint an Independent Financial Advisor to service and develop new and existing clients.
With offices in central Birmingham and other strategic locations throughout the UK my client can be best described as a small to medium sized national benefiting from a robust and capable support and compliance infrastructure and small enough to remain personable.
They have created a positive working culture where individuals feel like their suggestions and contribution are appreciated and influence the wider business.
Services offered to clients focus on providing holistic advice whilst building quality long-term relationships, placing the needs of their clients first.
Full administration and Paraplanning support is provided.
About the role
- Provide a holistic independent Financial Planning across wealth, retirement, estate and tax planning
- Support the wider group with cross referral opportunities with corporate clients and advisers
- Manage ongoing relationships of existing clients
- Clients are located from Birmingham to south Derbyshire so being based anywhere within reach would be ideal
- Homebased with access to central Birmingham offices
- Qualified to minimum of Diploma level 4 with experience gained as an established regulated financial adviser/ planner
- Good knowledge base across financial planning
What's on offer
- Access to a quality client base
- A salary guide of £55,000 - £80,000 has been suggested dependent on skills and experience
- Validated bonus scheme in addition to salary
- Full employee benefits package
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.