My client is a leading national IFA firm and they are looking to appoint an Independent Financial Advisor to join their firm in South Manchester / Cheshire.
Throughout 2021 our client has continued to grow both organically and via acquisition. They now have over 20,000 clients that trust their organisation to provide honest, customer-centric advice solutions, across their individual and corporate propositions. Because of this growth, the successful candidate will be given a client bank to look after and grow.
The business are keen to appoint an experienced and technically proficient Independent Financial Adviser, to provide whole-of-market advice to an existing portfolio of clients across the region as well as developing new business. You would be responsible for meeting with your clients to review their objectives and provide honest, transparent and best-fit advice to these clients, whilst working with the Business Development team to meet with new prospects and grow the opportunity to advice on new business.
What we're searching for:
- History of providing Independent Financial Advice with individuals across Investments, Pensions and Protection
- Diploma level 4 qualified as a minimum
- Held Controlled Functions/CAS and Current Statement of Professional Standing
- Comfortable working cross functionally and collaboratively with operational teams to drive proficiency
- Track record in retaining and growing portfolios of business within Financial Services
- Able and willing to travel regionally to clients across the East Anglia regions
On offer is an a starting salary between £50,000 and £70,000 alongside a commission and bonus package which is remunerated on performance against portfolio management and growth objectives.
Full support provided, with a well-resourced administration and paraplanning team.
For more information please contact me on 07896 933622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org