- Posted 14 March 2022
- Salary£30000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits package
- DisciplineGeneral Insurance
Client Partnership Director
What does the insurance sector look like in the future? A positive one, for this 'Premier League' Broker in the market that is recruiting.
Firstly, what's holding you back from unlocking your potential?
- Is your leadership team not getting the best out of you?
- Is it your over-stretched new business targets?
- Or are you lacking quality technical support?
To really succeed in pushing your own boundaries as an executive, you need the right environment.
Great people behind you supporting the technical work. Not just Account Handlers, Claims Handlers, Administrators all working collectively to ensure exception service is provided to your client base. What's also important is clear leadership in front of you, pushing your career in the right direction.
This established and rapidly expanding Insurance business in Leicester are recruiting for a Corporate Account Executive to join the team.
More about the role…..
Supported by an extremely strong technical team, you will play a vital role within the team with a remit for….
- Management of a small corporate portfolio of clients mainly across the Property and Construction sectors. You will be accountable for growing this through strategic new business generation, networking and digital marketing.
- Strategic account management and working closely to define and deliver innovative solutions
- Collaborating with various internal teams to ensure people are motivated and engaged to help you succeed.
- Salary is negotiable depending upon experience plus you will be offered a market leading financial & benefits package that includes flexibility in your hours
More about the business…..
- Firmly established on the corporate stage, this brokerage manages the insurance requirements for some of the UK largest Property portfolios
- A modern approach to risk management and their solutions led approach has allowed them to navigate the modernization of corporate world ensuring they stay ahead of the curve.
Is this the right role for you?.....
- You'll have a track record as a Commercial or Corporate Account Executive with a strong technical knowledge.
- You will be the type of executive who has a genuine interest in risk management and ensuring client's receive the appropriate cover and service
- You'll have a track record for growing accounts through your network, in line with company goals
We are working with this client on an exclusive basis, any speculative CV's sent via other agencies will not be accepted.