Business Director - Legal
Insurance/Reinsurance - PSL
This top global firm is seeking to appoint a Professional Support Lawyer / PSL to its insurance and reinsurance group in Bristol. As a Professional Support Lawyer / PSL in this team, you will be integral when it comes to the success of the group as a whole. This is a key appointment.
As a Professional Support Lawyer / PSL in the insurance and reinsurance group you will be able to take a step away from fee earning, and be able to take a more internal facing role which will include;
- Being the "go-to" for the insurance / reinsurance team for support on research projects
- Delivering training to the team and clients on legal updates and market developments
- Offering support to the team to enhance business development strategies and client offering
- Producing articles
The successful candidate for this position will be:
- Experienced in insurance and reinsurance disputes with an interest in stepping away from a traditional fee earning role
- Experience in a PSL role, or ability to demonstrate some of the key PSL skills - desirable but not a pre-requisite
On offer is an opportunity to step away from fee earning targets, but at a global law firm, as well as a competitive salary and benefits experience based on your level of PQE.
if you wish to discuss this Professional Support Lawyer / PSL position, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.