- Posted 08 March 2022
- Salary£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Are you a recently qualified/CF30 approved individual with experience in an Investment Manager role? If so then keep reading!
As one of the UK's largest discretionary investment management firms, this business has managed bespoke investment portfolios for individuals and families for generations. The business is managing over £100 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers.
To provide investment advice and/or investment management services to private clients of the business in accordance with their individual circumstances and investment objectives.
Educated to at least equivalent to UK graduate level
Professional qualifications as specified by the relevant regulatory authority and the company's T&C scheme
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Knowledge and experience of investment management
- Ability and flexibility to learn proprietary IT systems quickly
- Flexibility to work unusual hours on occasion and when required
- Ability to prioritise workloads and complete tasks to deadlines