Our Pensions Consultancy client is keen to grow their investment team. They are also looking to hire across all-levels, Associates and above, so this would be a great opportunity for those wanting to join a client with strong career development support. The role can be tailored to your interests and you can have the opportunity to work across different business areas.
This opportunity would be relevant for those who have experience as Associate Investment Consultants or Investment Consultants with experience of consulting with clients in relation to investment strategies for their Defined Benefit and/or Defined Contribution Pension funds.
- Efficient delivery of client service and connecting and working with colleagues across specialist teams
- Overseeing the day-to-day deliverables and junior support team
- Deliver advice predominantly to defined benefit pension schemes but also endowments, charities, and other institutional clients
- Lead smaller client relationships and act as a support consultant for medium to large clients
- Identifying opportunities to innovate and drive efficiency
If this role is of interest and you have the relevant professional experience, please APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.