- Posted 14 March 2023
- Salary£59500.00 - £87500.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Investment Oversight Manager
A market leading Investment Management firm are seeking a Funds Technical Manager to join their Bristol based offices.
The purpose of the role is to have responsibility for investments across the business funds and investment proposition, reporting outcomes to the committee including performance and risk from investment activities.
Working along-side a long-serving member of the team, you will receive guidance and support to ensure you are quickly up to speed with the role, becoming an integral part of the business.
- Oversight and reporting on adherence to regulatory and mandated restrictions and guidelines for all business funds and segregated mandates
- Oversight of annual due diligence reviews
- Responsible for provision of actuate and compliant performance and risk reporting on products and investment propositions
- Oversight of business Fair Value Pricing process and outcomes
It is essential the successful applicant has extensive investment knowledge along with investment rules and regulations, including AIFMD, UCITS, and COLL experience in completion of regulatory assessment and reporting. Additionally, experience through risk/compliance in either a 1st or 2nd line role.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.