Our client, a leading Investment Management firm with offices across the UK are looking to grow the Investment Risk Team.
This role is a brilliant opportunity to develop knowledge in risk management, performance attribution, programming, and investments across multiple asset classes, while adding value in a well-established and growing investment management company.
- Using industry leading tools working closely with high calibre investment professionals to run & improve daily risk reporting & oversight.
- Investigate & escalate breaches in the daily trading of the multi-asset class UCITS funds.
- Run monthly/quarterly performance reports and regulatory risk reports.
- Develop programming skills in SQL, Python & Excel VBA to automate data flows.
- MSc (or 1st Class BSc Hons) in a numerical subject is highly regarded /quantitative background.
- A programming language certification is a 'nice to have'.
- Interest in studying towards FRM, CFA, or IMC qualifications is expected.
- Basic understanding of investments, markets and risk management.
- Strong data skills, ability to support them with solid quantitative foundations, and eye for detail.
- Computer and programming skills, ideally with some experience using SQL, Python or Excel VBA.
- Data investigation and quantitative techniques.