Are you seeking an opportunity to join a Financial Services proposition who have the vision to become a TOP 3 UK wealth proposition within the next 5 years? My client seeks an Investment Specialist to join their existing team.
Have you the skillset to liaise with both Clients and Advisors face to face , remotely and through Webinars?
Would you enjoy helping create a dynamic culture focussed on client service?
Could you help us build our business as we endeavour to shape the future of Financial Planning?
The successful Investment specialist will provide support to advisers and their clients on a range of matters from an investment perspective. From assisting with pitches for new business, to client retention and presenting at client seminars, as well as providing expertise on our core discretionary propositions.
What you'll be doing:
- Communicate Investment policy to advisers & clients via email/phone/teams and face to face
- Deliver investment seminars to clients and advisers
- Responding to incoming adviser queries via email/phone/teams to support colleagues to deliver fair outcomes for our clients.
- Responding to client performance questions to achieve high levels of client experience and satisfaction
- Develop adviser/client presentations
- Preparation & compliance sign off of teams presentations
- Help to build adviser and client investment knowledge to meet clients' investment needs with fair outcomes
- Responsible for drafting weekly communication to advisers
- Able to manage a varied work flow and consistently deliver against short and long term objectives
- Build and maintain relationships across the wider investment office and SPW to deliver on team & individual objectives
- Identify risks and escalate to Head of Investment Specialist team as required
- Proactively focussed on delivering high levels of client experience and satisfaction.
- Compliant with all applicable policies, procedures and role competency requirements and support colleagues to deliver fair outcomes for our clients.
- Own personal development and performance, and regularly assess performance during coaching received, feedback and 1 -1s.
- Embrace our Vision, Values and Behaviours, and apply these into everyday actions that benefit clients and colleagues
- Minimum level 4 qualified
If you are personable, have good Level 4 knowledge as a minimum requirement and enjoy liaising with both clients and Advisors to achieve the best outcome, then do not hesitate to apply for more details.