- Posted 03 March 2023
- SalaryUp to £50000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Executive Director & Regional Manager
Junior IFA, National Firm
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join this national firm in Edinburgh.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating revenue through developing and maintaining a high net worth of clients and providing financial services to those clients. The candidate will also be expected to build and grow new relationships over time.
- Actively work with high net worth clients to develop strong client relationships.
- Deal with day to day queries relating to both new and existing business.
- Analyse client financial situations, identify needs and propose appropriate solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Develop client understanding of solutions and challenge inaccurate client perceptions.
- Engage clients in accordance with company compliance requirements, best practice and regulations.
- Agree the clear fee structure with clients.
- Undertake regular review of fees with respect to budget and work performed.
- Deliver advice to clients in line with the Company's view taking into account panels (where relevant).
- Review client circumstances as required and make necessary adjustments to advice.
- Oversee/supervise the implementation of client advice.
- Take ownership to ensure that client problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Lead client presentations and client reviews.
- Review technical reports and research from paraplanner.
- Review, approve and sign off technical reports and letters to clients.
- Provide input into business plan with senior management and agree personal revenue targets.
- Take ownership of revenue generation.
- Work with Directors and Managers within the Company to identify and respond to potential opportunities.
- Develop relationships with Professional Introducers in order to develop new business from those relationships.
- Maintain new business pipeline.
- Develop strong working relationship with Investment Managers and liaise accordingly in order to enhance the client experience.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package and a real opportunity to grow your career.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.