I'm partnered with a top tier professional services firm to recruit a Senior Consultant within DC Pensions. This firm are at the top of their game, consistently winning new clients and projects - to continue on this trajectory, they need to expand their team with an established consultant who can focus on client delivery.
The DC and benefits market is continuously changing so its key you are able to adapt accordingly. You expertise will help high profile firms to understand complex rules and support them to make informed decisions. You'll help clients develop and implement their pension strategy or wider benefit scheme, design plans to help employees save for retirement and increase levels of engagement and education within their wider employee population.
No two client projects are the same and you will need to be an agile thinker to take your existing knowledge and apply it to new client situations. If you want to work for a business who are at the forefront of innovation where developing and using new technology is central to the role, this could be the opportunity for you. As a Consultant, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Lead the delivery of defined contribution pensions projects to a range of clients
- Build rapport and maintain strong working relationships with clients
- Associates and Senior Associates within the P&O team
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client
- Maintain regular contact with pension providers
- Identify opportunities within the wider business network
- Help drive client campaigns and proactively lead opportunities on existing and potential clients
- Undertake internal risk management activity to support new projects, working with the Client Administrators to ensure all risk mitigation tasks are maintained