Business Director - Marine/Transportation
An entrepreneurial Marine Wholesale Broker, a smaller, expanding and ambitious team, a generous and supportive Director, lots of flexibility working from home. The perfect formula for your next opportunity.
You're an experienced Marine Technician who enjoys a varied role, you like to be close with your clients and be involved in more of the typical Account Handling responsibilities.
IDEX are proud to be partnered with one of the most exciting Marine Wholesale Brokers as they are looking to make an offer to an experienced Marine Account Handler/Account Executive to join their growing Marine, Cargo and Specie team.
The most exciting part, this business have experienced so much success and they have only been trading since 2015, this is your chance to be part of a truly exciting, ambitious Lloyd's Broker.
This is a key role with the opportunity to support and grow your new company's worldwide client base, on multiple lines of business ranging from Marine Hull, Liability, P&I and Cargo.
This role can be based in London or surrounding area with the opportunity to work from home in a hybrid fashion.
This is a varied role with the opportunity to learn from and educate all your new colleagues as well as interact with internal and external stakeholders. You can expect to be involved in:
- Knowledge Sharing both internally and externally.
- Help guide and educate the wider team on your specialised lines of business
- Lead both broker partners and clients though the buying process helping build coverages and solutions that are fit for purpose and bespoke for all clients.
- Handling own portfolio of accounts
- Preparation of market endorsements and documents, for clients and their agents
- Processing premiums and preparing debit and credit notes
- Working with internal and external business partners as well as worldwide clients across all classes of Marine, Cargo & Specie business
- Maintaining statistical information and producing reports
- Production of insurance documentation (eg: slips, cover notes, endorsements etc).
- Calculating premiums and processing entries on to your in house broking system.
- Review and process line-slip declarations as and when required.
- Produce debit/credit notes and closings for Underwriters.
- Daily use of Xchanging, production of LPLANS and be competent with bureau submissions.
As a great addition to the team, you will be rewarded with a basic salary between £40,000 - £60,000 dependent upon experience, and role comes with lots of flex working from home and comprehensive benefits package.
You will be able to offer experience working in an Account Handling/Technician role within Marine Insurance, your knowledge will be diverse and you'll have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, colleagues, insurers and other associates
If you feel stuck in a role with zero progression, you would like to work for a supportive business leader and become an integral part of this business's growth, please express interest today
Either apply directly or get in touch (We can help create you a profile if you don't have one!)