Business Director - Marine/Transportation
Let's be honest, marine Insurance is a specialist market, you are naturally technical and understand your value and what you offer to your clients. You are well known for your in-depth expertise within Marine Cargo or Marine Hull & Machinery (Blue or Brown water business)
You are a proven and successful Vice President / Producer but in order to achieve greater results, you need a strong infrastructure in place to ensure you deliver exceptional client service - This is what your customers expert.
We are talking about having an experienced 'support team' and colleagues who truly understand the marine and wider maritime sector.
We are delighted to let you know we have a unique Marine Vice President opportunity which offers exactly that.
An excellent broker support team, a Marine Lawyer and Claims Adjuster in-house for you to offer to your clients and a highly supportive senior leadership team who will empower you to achieve more.
A specialist marine and general commercial insurance broker on the East Coast of the US have an exciting opportunity to join their business, in a role which combines the servicing of existing marine clients.
We are looking to engage with individuals along the East Coast (New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia or Charlotte) including Florida (Plans to open an office in the region)
- A $50m turnover business, with over 200 employees worldwide across the US, UK, other parts of Europe and Australia.
- A nice sized business with a real 'family feel', an environment where your work is noticed and a senior leadership team who will empower you to make a difference.
- Recent growth has come from the Property and Casualty markets, but the business would like to capitalise on growth within the marine cargo/hull sectors (Both Brown and Blue Water business).
Why would you consider?
- You will be joining a business who have an exceptional infrastructure in place for you to deliver new business and ultimately maximise your earnings. For example, this firm have a Marine Lawyer and Senior General Average Adjuster in-house to help support new and existing clients.
- You will be rewarded with a salary up to $200k + package and benefits
- Flexible working from home on offer, with offices across the East Coast to 'report into'
- Your bonus/commission package will be tailored to suit you. There are different options on the table, and prospects of earning up to 40% of your book value
We are specifically looking to talk to proven VPs / Producers within the Marine Insurance market who would be interested in joining a business who are looking to seriously invest in the growth of their marine division
No resume? No problem, simply get in touch today and we can provide further information
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.