Brilliant opportunity for an outgoing and ambitious NQ Solicitor, to join the agricultural team of a top 50 firm in their brand-new Sevenoaks office.
Previous agricultural experience is preferred but in no way essential, although previous experience in property ( residential or commercial ) is highly desired.
The role would see the successful applicant get the chance to visit a range of clients in rural areas as well as dealing with an extremely varied caseload, including:
- Sales and acquisitions of agricultural property and land (including options, overages and pre-emption agreements)
- Agricultural tenancies
- Sporting and fishing rights
- Banking and re-financing agricultural properties
- Residential conveyancing and tenancy advice for farming and estate clients
- Business structures and joint venture/collaborative agreements
- Diversification issues
- Succession planning
Working with the wider Private Client and tax teams advising on:
- Wills, trust planning and probate matters
- Tax advice in relation to IHT, SDLT, ER, CGT and VAT
- Renewable energy schemes
- Basic payment scheme, agri-environment and ELMS scheme issues
The firm are renowned for their dedication to progression, WLB and diversity and the team are very happy to hear from NQ solicitors from different backgrounds, as long as you can show why you would be passionate about this role!
For more information, please contact Rhys.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.