- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits package
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Executive Director & Regional Manager
Act as key point of contact and provide dedicated operational support to th business the successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess key attributes around planning, organising and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include:
Operations and Risk Management Support
- Assist the Operations manager with management of the business operations on a day-to-day basis.
- Regular interaction with colleagues/clients/suppliers including supporting efficient on boarding of new relationships, e.g. organising responses to due diligence questionnaires, etc.
- Work with Management team to assist with resource planning issues including training new operations support staff.
- Support management of WIP lists, project deliverables, etc.
- Organise and schedule meetings, prepare meeting agendas, perform research, take minutes and maintenance of actions lists.
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date.
- Adhere to the firm's Information Security standards, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments.
- Prepare client and supplier invoices. Process, monitor and retain records of expenses.
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and hotel bookings for senior management and other staff members and providing detailed itineraries and other operational support duties as required.
- Support maintenance of an operational risk register, to ensure risk management actions are undertaken.
- Help co-ordinate internal audits and business continuity exercises as appropriate.
- Assisting with SOC2 /ISO deliverables.
- Assist in preparing Board reporting.
- Review and challenge existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency.
- Confident, proactive and the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptionally adept at learning new systems, processes and procedures.
- Team player with motivational, hands-on approach.
- Flexible approach to solving problems.
- Leadership qualities demonstrated in terms of being a role model and in creative thinking.
- Able to work autonomously.
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion with a strong sense of integrity.
In return you will be joining a highly successful financial services institution with an excellent reward package and flexibiliy to work from home 2-3 days per week.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.