Idex Consulting have a new opportunity for an PA & Investment Support to join a highly wealth management team in Edinburgh.
- To provide support to the investment team and Administrators, assisting with the client related coordination and administration.
- Proactively prepare and collate packs/documents for upcoming meetings.
- Collate client meeting minutes/ensure post meeting documents are filed, creating action points and following up on tasks.
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations and formatting investment documents.
- Work on document design and production and work with compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Assistance around making payments to clients' bank account and contacting clients to confirm payment has been made.
- Provide personal support such as printing, scanning and postage.
- Manage scheduling - coordinate with the activities of multiple team members across the offices and external companies.
- Arrange and manage the reception of internal and external visitors.
- Be prepared to help with onboarding of new clients, arranging the correct paperwork and communicating with the client where necessary.
- Plan, book and arrange all travel.
- Track expenses, reconciliations and manage expense approvals.
- Organise conferences, events and meetings.
- Build relations with marketing to ensure we have support and collateral for meetings and events.
- Handling highly confidential and sensitive information with respect and discretion.
- Positively working closely with the central administration teams to develop best practise.
- Carry out additional ad hoc duties as required.
- Experience working in a similar environment within financial services/investment industry
- Advanced level of MS Word, PowerPoint (this is imperative), Excel
- Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels.
- Communications skills - both verbal and written.
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and can work independently.
- Resourceful problem solver with the ability to anticipate needs.
In return you will receive a really competitive salary and join a well-run business with great job satisfaction.