We are working exclusively with a well known national brand that has the vision to become one of the Top 3 Financial Planning businesses within the next 5 years.
This opportunity would suit someone who has been working within a paraplanning capacity and holds their Level 4 Diploma.
The role can offer hybrid or remote working with you being in the office once a week/once every 2 weeks.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the advice and financial reports satisfy the internal requirements and external regulatory requirements.
- Follow the businesses procedures thus ensuring that the business risk is kept to a minimum.
- Able to provide and produce financial reports for the full range of products sold by the Wealth Advisers
- Take responsibility for incoming enquiries, requests and instructions from internal/external clients and provide a timely response.
- Carry out and/or assist with additional tasks as required by your line manager and carry out special takes and projects as required.
- Provide outstanding customer service and portray an excellent image to all clients including internal customers and proactively manage the client experience.
- Actively search for and participate in continuous improvement ideas to improve processing methods and associated procedures to proactively manage the client experience.
- Actively search for and participate in continuous improvement ideas to improve processing methods and associated procedures to optimise productivity and improve customer service.
In return you will be provided with a competitive basic and fantastic benefits such as:
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Flexi benefits scheme
- 9% Employer Pension contribution
If you are looking for the opportunity to work for a highly reputable wealth management business who offer flexibility and hybrid working please click apply for this paraplanning role and we will be in touch.