We are working with a highly reputable financial planning firm who are now looking for Paraplanner to join their Bristol team on a hybrid/remote basis which will see you in the office just twice a week.
The Ideal candidate will be diploma qualified as a minimum, and have experience of Cash flow, IHT, VCT, and other complex cases.
Duties will include:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Prepare suitability reports across a wide range of financial products
- Ensure all relevant compliance paperwork has been carried out
- Carry out technical research as part of the existing arrangement review process
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with the company policy and procedures
- Maintain awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations
- Obtain data on in-house and third party products in order to provide technical valuations as required
This role will see you working closely with the senior partners in the business, with your fellow paraplanning and client services team to provide the highest level of service to the clients.
- Pension at 6%
- Life Cover
- Group Income protection
For more information on this unique hybrid/remote paraplanning opportunity please click apply and we will be in touch.