We are working with one of the UK's leading financial planning firms who due to a recent promotion are now looking to hire into their Paraplanning team.
This opportunity would suit someone who holds the level 4 diploma, has worked previously within a paraplanning role and someone who is genuine, empathetic and a team player.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for more of a variety within their day to day role. Working in a pod structure you will work closely with one financial planner and administrator. Being an integral piece to the financial planning process and supporting your colleagues with technical knowledge.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- You will provide appropriate support for Financial Planning Managers and will liaise effectively with the administration team
- The ability to facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business is important for this role
- An integral requirement for this position is to produce new business reports and reviews
- You will understand and comply with regulations and principles applying to the role
- Broad understanding of core Financial Planning solutions and building knowledge through exposure to client planning scenarios
- Analyse client aims and needs to construct solutions as a tool for advisors to communicate to clients
- In this role, you will be aware of the office business plans and understand how your role supports the office/team in achieving its goals
- You will provide guidance to more junior team members and support senior team members as required to contribute to completion of tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard for the team
- Support colleagues with client interaction and by developing an awareness of client management and advice processes
- Support preparation of client review and new client meetings
For more information on this parpalanning role in Bath please click apply and we will be in touch.