- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary£32000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working on an excellent Hybrid opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a growing financial planning firm in Bath. In this role you will play a key part in delivering high quality advice and financial planning solutions to the clients. This opportunity will see you working with a number of financial advisers across a number of different cases!
Part time candidates will also be considered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally hold the level 4 diploma
- Technical knowledge across financial products
- Ideally have worked within a paraplanning role for at least 1 year remotely
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Analysing client data and undertaking research
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and bespoke recommendation reports
- Providing technical support to the advisory and administration teams
- Maintaining client records
- Ensuring our advice and client files meet FCA requirements
- Managing individual workflow and task delivery
- Keeping up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Undertaking reasonable additional or other duties from time to time as are necessary to meet the needs of the business
This is a hybrid role which can see you working from home 3/4 days a week!
Part qualified candidates will be considered providing you have paraplanning experience.
4xDIS after 6 months.
4% employer pension contribution, increasing to 5% in 2023.
25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day every 2 years up to 30.
For further information on this paraplanning role in Bath please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.