- Posted 13 March 2023
- Salary£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
An opportunity for a Paraplanner to join an IFA in Cardiff has become available due to recent growth within the firm!
Situated in a highly affluent area of Cardiff with parking close by, the business are interested in speaking with both Junior Paraplanners and Senior Paraplanners to join the business!
Part qualified and fully qualified individuals will be considered, but you must have experience within a paraplanning capacity to be considered.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Work closely with the IFA undertaking product and provider research to identify appropriate solutions for clients within specified timescales
- Drafting letters and suitability reports for a full range of products
- Effectively summarise recommendation options for the IFA
- To deal effectively in answering queries from clients and product providers
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge relating to core products and legislation
- Ensure all procedures and paperwork are followed by the company are compliant and follow guidelines set out by the FCA
- Use of financial planning software tools as well as Microsoft Office and any in house software
- Obtaining all relevant information from product providers where required
- Preparation of documentation for annual reviews on Investments and Pensions for discussion with the IFA
- Work effectively autonomously or as part of a team
- Respond effectively and efficiently to requests from Company advisers and Management
This business will put you on a career pathway to achieve your desired future! Whether that be to complete furtherqualifications, to progress into a senior role, become a financial adviser you will receive the support to do this!
For more information on this Paraplanning role in Cardiff please click apply and we will be in touch.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.