Idex Consulting are looking for a Paraplanner for a well known IFA.
This individual will provide a full paraplanning function to Planners, ensuring client service and compliance are delivered at all times.
The ideal candidate will work from the Perth or Aberdeen Office.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Preparing and maintaining client files and client reviews
- Building cash flow models
- Preparing recommendations and suitability reports
- Identifying areas for planning
- Undertaking research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients need
- Preparing information/comparisons for analysis by Planner
- Liaising with client's legal and tax advisors (if applicable)
- Overseeing implementation of recommendations, completion of application forms and ensuring all compliance is in order
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process
- Good technical knowledge in a wide range of product areas - pensions, investments, IHT planning, tax planning, protection
- Excellent suitability report writing skills
- Keep up to date with new product, technical and legislative changes within the marketplace
- Experience working within a financial planning company
- Experience in a paraplanning role
- Experience using client cash-flow modelling software preferable
- Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent is desired
In return you will receive a really competitive salary and join a well-run business with great job satisfaction.