- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary£36000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Due to recent expansion, we are working exclusively with a growing IFA. Due to this expansion we are looking to support our client with x2 paraplanning hires on a hybrid working basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to remain as a career Paraplanner and/or wishes to join a firm that will progress and develop your career to become a Financial Planner!
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- To undertake as much client related administration, review work, reporting and implementation, as proactively as possible in order to assist Independent Financial Advisers in the provision of independent financial services to clients
- To undertake the required number of chargeable hours for the department
- To complete tasks in an efficient and timely fashion and not to undertake a task which would take a higher time cost than that which an Independent Financial Adviser could take
This role would suit someone who is currently and/or wanting to pursue a career as a technical Paraplanner:
- Undertake complex client specific analysis such as, CGT assessment and reporting, target funding and IHT evaluation, using areas of Adviser Office such as Financial Scenario Analysis to provide detailed information to the Financial Adviser
- Attend client meetings as required and produce notes of meeting, confirming actions points to be undertaken by either the Independent Financial Adviser, the client, or another third party
- Assisting and guiding the Administrator Paraplanner team with technical client queries to enable case progression with minimal Financial Adviser involvement
- ·o review a client's complete situation, including assets, investments and objectives to identify the way forward. This will include interaction with the Financial Adviser, offering suggestions for recommendations to progress the case further
- Undertake technical product research
- Use technical software, such as Selectapension, to complete comparisons and detailed analysis of a client's contracts including reviewing the specific contract benefits and the effects should any changes be made
- Regularly review the Work in Progress (WIP) for the team with the objective of reducing the amount outstanding
- Hybrid working
- Exam support
- Career development
- x4 DIS
- Annual Discretionary Bonus and Flexible benefits scheme are also implemented
- Part time applicants will also be considered
For more information on this paraplanning role please click apply.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.