- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working on an exciting opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a growing Chartered financial planning firm in Crawley!
The ideal candidate will have paraplanning experience and be working towards if not already hold their level 4 diploma!
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Analysis - full analysis of clients' requirements, development of cash flow models and accurate recording of client data
- Solutions - construction of financial planning solutions (investment, retirement, tax and estate planning) supported by the production of computer models and reports
- Recommendations - preparation of letters and reports (liaising with administrators), taking full responsibility for the client file and back office IT records throughout the advice process
- Reviews - preparation of client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents and computer models
- Relationship Building - liaison with clients by telephone, letter, email and attending meetings
- Coordination - working with administrative staff to ensure application and provider forms are prepared as required and clients are updated throughout the process
- Partners - working with other professional advisers e.g. solicitors and accountants to implement an agreed action plan
- 20 days holiday per annum plus public holidays. Additional holiday will be given during the Christmas period up to a maximum of 3 days. Plus an additional day for every completed year - up to 5 years
- 3% non contributory pension scheme subject to auto enrolment rules
- 4 times salary death in service
- Income protection cover
- Private medical insurance for you - with the option to add family members (at your cost)
- Cashplan - cash payments for treatment such as dentist, opticians and physio
Flexible hybrid working will be introduced once probation has been completed.
For more information on this Paraplanning role in Crawley please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.