- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
As a Paraplanner, you will have a broad understanding of core Financial Planning solutions and building knowledge through exposure to client planning scenarios You will analyse the clients' aims and needs to construct solutions as a tool for advisors to communicate to clients. You will produce robust financial plans and analytical information. You will provide guidance to more junior team members and support senior team members as required to contribute to completion of tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard for the team.
- Provides appropriate support for Financial Advisers / Financial Planners
- Processing of new and existing business
- Understands and complies with regulations and principles applying to the role and BD policies and procedures
Adheres to Conduct Risk standards
- Preparation of client review and new client meetings
- Supports delivery of client service under the guidance of Financial Advisers / Financial Planners
You will be Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.