- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits package
- Job type Flexible / Work From Home
- DisciplineFinancial Services
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join a top tier advice practice.
Idex are pleased to be supporting this prestigious client search for a candidate with suitable experience who is seeking a progressive career opportunity.
The primary duties for this role includes research and report writing and as such all candidates must be competent suitability report writers and must have experience of writing varied reports on different products and services.
This role offers full flexibility to work from home or from offices in central Birmingham.
- Prepare suitability reports across a wide range of financial planning and investment solutions
- Carry out technical research
- Keep client records updated
- Work closely with the Financial Planner to ensure the correct client centric outcome
- Attend client meetings supporting financial planners
- Responsible for managing process, tasks and complying with FCA guidelines
- Continue to develop industry knowledge
Knowledge and Attributes:
- Diploma level 4 or above is essential
- Experience gained as a Paraplanner or in a similar type of role
- Report writing skills
- Skills in carrying out research
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skill and stakeholder management skills
- Team player with a hands-on motivated approach
This role comes with an excellent salary and employee benefits package.
Full remote working or hybrid working available.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.