Our clients are looking for a Paraplanner in Mansfield to join a growing financial planning firm that offer hybrid working which can see you working from home 3 days a week!
They are looking for an individual that holds their level 4 diploma and has experience as a Paraplanner as you will be working directly with the financial planners and assisting them with a range of cases including complex technical cases.
- To assist the Financial Planner in formulating the advice to the client, providing technical
- support and guidance where appropriate
- Review client objectives ensuring they are clear, concise and achievable when compared
- against the client's financial circumstance
- Provide research and analysis of investment funds and financial products, whilst considering the client objectives
- Prepare Financial Plans, clearly outlining the client's current position, where they need to be and how they will get there
- Preparation of fund switch and encashment letters according to advice provided
- Obtain applications, key features documents, fact sheets, illustrations and product
- comparison quotes through appropriate source - providing clear research of the advice
- Liaise with Product Providers / Third Parties regarding any technical queries
The ideal candidate will:
- Level 4 diploma qualified
- Good understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication
- Customer service skills - providing an excellent service to the adviser and client
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail to balance demands of role
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.