- Posted 13 February 2022
- Salary£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Are you looking to work for a firm that offers 40 days annual leave, 9% pension, 8x salary DIS, PMI, PHI, blended working, 40 weeks mat and pat full pay! Then look no further!
We are working with a growing wealth management company looking to hire an additional x4 Paraplanners into their team. They will consider both part, diploma and chartered individuals to join their team in either London, Reading or Bristol.
Your role is to be responsible for the supporting the financial planners, providing appropriate reports and recommendations aligned to client needs.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Work with the Paraplanning Team Leader to provide high quality paraplanning support to Financial Planners to support client acquisition, capacity, and capability for future growth
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of paraplanning support to Financial Planners in line with policies and to the agreed service standards
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) client suitability reports and analysis, technical research, record keeping and processing new business, illustrations, risk profiling and cash-flow forecasts
- Working collaboratively and proactively across the team to support and assist colleagues, maintaining effective relationships
- Ensure compliance checks are undertaken to meet regulatory requirements and provide advice assurance to planners to meet agreed service standards both in terms of time and quality
- Identify areas for improvement and alternative ways of working to maximise efficiency. Providing input, as required, to strategic changes to ensure the paraplanning impact is understood and managed effectively
- Source relevant market knowledge, technical understanding, and insight to maintain quality and accuracy of technical advice provided
- Support Financial Planners but attending client meetings where appropriate
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced of working in a financial advisory environment to demonstrate deep knowledge and expertise of the subject matter
- Strong understanding of regulatory framework and rules, and how they apply to Financial Planning
- Work to a consistently high professional standard and level of accuracy
- Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure activities are aligned to business priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as a track record of successful delivery in a Financial planning business
- Maintain CPD
For further information on this role please click apply and we will be in touch!