We are looking for a Paraplanner to join a growing team. This individual will provide a full paraplanning function to Planners, ensuring client service and compliance are delivered at all times.
The ideal candidate will work from either the Perth or Aberdeen Office.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Preparing and maintaining client files and client reviews
- Building cash flow models
- Preparing recommendations and suitability reports
- Identifying areas for planning
- Undertaking research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients need
- Preparing information/comparisons for analysis by Planner
- Overseeing implementation of recommendations, completion of application forms and ensuring all compliance is in order
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent understanding of the financial planning process.
- Good technical knowledge in a wide range of product areas - pensions, investments, IHT planning, tax planning, protection
- Excellent suitability report writing skills
- Keep up to date with new product, technical and legislative changes within the marketplace
- Experience working within a financial planning company
- Experience in a paraplanning role
- Experience using client cash-flow modelling software preferable
- Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent is desired
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.