Are you looking for a company that can provide a career development plan? Maybe you might be looking for a firm that allows you to be involved in the full paraplanning process and work directly with a financial planner 1-2-1? Or maybe you would like to work for a business that can offer hybrid working with flexible start times?
This role is for Level 4 qualified Paraplanners who are experienced, can demonstrate a background of providing high level technical paraplanning including the production of cash flow and high quality suitability reports.
The role will report to a paraplanning team leader, and the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Analyse client information and existing investments/policies
- Tax calculations
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers
- Write suitability reports for cases of varying complexity
- Run cash-flow models for clients
- Be a point of contact for technical queries for admin and advisers
- Communicating with clients on research and report time scales
- Attend client meetings where required
- Helping to train other members of the team
- Potentially getting involved in some project work to further improve our systems and processes
- Leading Pod meetings
- Undertake peer reviews for the paraplanning team
You will receive 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), life assurance, income protection and a pension, alongside access to the flexible benefits platform. Full financial support to achieve further qualifications with bonus incentives in place and a career development plan!
For more information on this Paraplanning role on a hybrid basis please click apply and we will be in touch!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.