- Posted 18 February 2022
- Salary£35000 - £55000 per annum + Comprehensive Package
- DisciplineFinancial Services
Are you looking to further your career within a firm which offers 40 days annual leave, 9% pension, 8x salary DIS, PMI, PHI, blended working, 40 weeks mat and pat full pay, and more?
We are working with a global leader in financial services who are looking to grow their paraplanng team in Sheffield.
You will be responsible for the supporting a team of HNW/UHNW Fianncial Planners; providing research, illustrations, reports and recommendations to align to client objectives and needs.
This opportunity would be best suited to either a career Paraplanner who has interests in furthering their career, or an individual looking to transition into financial advice through a structured career at a later date.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Provide high quality paraplanning support to Financial Planners to support client acquisition, capacity, and capability for future growth.
- Responsible for the quality and timely delivery of Paraplanning support to Financial Planners in line with policies and to the agreed service standards.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) client suitability reports and analysis, technical research, record keeping and processing new business, illustrations, risk profiling and cashflow forecasts.
- Working collaboratively and proactively across the team to support and assist colleagues, maintaining effective relationships.
- Ensure compliance checks are undertaken to meet regulatory requirements and provide advice assurance to planners to meet agreed service standards both in terms of time and quality.
- Identify areas for improvement and alternative ways of working to maximise efficiency. Providing input, as required, to strategic changes to ensure the paraplanning impact is understood and managed effectively.
- Source relevant market knowledge, technical understanding, and insight to maintain quality and accuracy of technical advice provided.
- Support Financial Planners but attending client meetings where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced of working in a financial advisory environment to demonstrate deep knowledge and expertise of the subject matter.
- Strong understanding of regulatory framework and rules, and how they apply to Financial Planning.
- Work to a consistently high professional standard and level of accuracy.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to ensure activities are aligned to business priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as a track record of successful delivery in a Financial planning business.
- Maintain CPD
Get in touch with James at IDEX for further information, or apply directly for immediate consideration.