Our client are growing to be the leading financial advice firm in the North of England. They are People - focused in everything they do with a family culture and will look after their team in the same way that they look after their clients, building and investing in personal relationships for the long term. Due to growth our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team.
This role is to provide an excellent technical support service to advisers and clients, ensuring that high quality financial advice is researched, documented and evidenced on all occasions.
- Research, analysis and comparisons of the marketplace to ensure that the CIP and selected providers remain appropriate and aligned to the needs of our clients and the business
- Prepare financial planning reports, letters and other written information for clients
- Produce information as required for meetings for the effective monitoring and control of operations
- Communicate effectively and manage oneself to meet the expectations of the role and the workload assigned
- Seek regular development opportunities to improve own knowledge and practice and keep up to date with the latest professional thinking
- To act as a professional and positive ambassador for the brand, supporting the organisational culture, values, standards and reputation at all times
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be required by the evolving needs of the business
- Level 4 Diploma
- Sound time management
- Team player
Please apply if you are interested and excited to be a part of this growing firm with great benefits and career progression.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.