We are working with a financial firm based in Harrogate who are looking to recruit their next Paraplanner.
Our clients are going through a strong growth period and are looking for a strong Paraplanner who can join their team to enjoy the great rewards this company has to offer.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing and building strong relationships with clients
- Preparing and maintaining client files and client reviews
- Building cash flow models
- Preparing recommendations and suitability reports
- Identifying areas for planning
- Preparing information/comparisons for analysis by Planner
- Overseeing implementation of recommendations, completion of application forms and ensuring all compliance is in order.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Level 4 diploma or near completion
- Strong analytical skills
- Mathematical skills
- High level of attention to detail
For further information on this Paraplanner role in Harrogate please click apply and a full role profile and company details will be provided.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.