We are working exclusively and on a retained basis with a growing and expanding financial planning firm in Fareham. Your role is to work alongside Financial Planners (FP) taking full responsibility for preparation and maintenance of client files, preparation and implementation of recommendations and financial plans (including cash flow forecasts). To keep up to date with technical issues and undertake necessary research.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparing and maintaining client files
- Client servicing
- Preparation of recommendations
- Implementation of recommendations
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has a minimum of 2 years of paraplanning experience, has achieved or very close to obtaining the level 4 diploma.
This role will see you working with complex cases such as IHT's, VCT's cash flow forecasting so ideally someone that wants to work within a technical paraplanning role would be better suited.
Flexible working is allowed once probation has been passed with the view that everyone is in the office on a Thursday! Parking is available close to the office.
- Profit share scheme
- Private medical insurance for staff and family
- 20 days holiday plus nank holiday and Christmas off without taking as part of holiday allowance and added holiday for length of service after 2 years
For more information please click apply!