We are working with a financial planning firm that provides advice to private clients, small to medium sized businesses and to employees of some of the UK's largest organisations.
They are now looking to recruit x3 home based Paraplanners on a remote basis.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Reviewing private client fact-finds/client meeting notes against defined compliance guidelines (OPAL) to make sure ALL aspects of the client financial needs are clearly documented, challenging the Consultant where appropriate to enable them to research suitable whole of market advice based on the information provided. As part of this the role holder will be expected to challenge gaps and justifications with Consultants where appropriate
- Using research tools to ensure independent/holistic advice is provided to the client in line as requested by the Private Client Consultant
- Liaise with Consultants and other parts of third parties for additional information to support the recommendations for the clients, with the ability to challenge/agree requirements to enable the paraplanning activities are performed in a timely and quality manner
- To prepare draft suitability reports within an agreed timescale for the client based on the information received/researched, for final approval by the consultant, using technical knowledge and experience plus compliance approved templates/standard paragraphs (where they exist) and soft facts including justification for advice
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual working towards/already obtained the level 4 diploma.
- Joiners bonus
- Private medical insurance (self cover)
- Income protection (75% salary for 3 years)
- Life assurance (4x salary)
- Critical illness (£50,000 lump sum
- Pension (6%)
For more information on this paraplanning opportunity please click apply!