We are working exclusively with a boutique financial planning firm looking to take on their next Paraplanner due to increased levels of work.
This is a fully remote based role which will see you have a few weeks of training when you first join in their Wiltshire office (expenses are covered) and then once a month maximum for team meetings.
This role is open to full time applicants, part time or those needing flexible hours!
If you are wanting to join a firm, that really cares about you as an individual, where you are a part of the client journey from start to finish and not working for a large corporate this could be the right opportunity for you!
We have worked with this firm for 6+ years so can discuss with you the culture and the Director in detail.
This role is paying up to £45k and they will consider both part and fully qualified individuals. Its far more important to find the right fit.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Prepare quality and technically accurate client suitability reports
- Research suitable funds for clients
- Maintain the client back office system
- Keep up to date with new legislative changes
- Working closely with Financial Advisers and Administrators to ensure a high standard of advice and service to clients
- Producing all the relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including quotations, illustrations and valuations
- Dealing with queries from clients, Advisers or colleagues, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email
Please click apply for further information on this remote based paraplanning role!