We are working on an excellent hybrid opportunity for a Paraplanner to join a growing financial planning firm in Bristol. In this role you will play a key part in delivering high quality advice and financial planning solutions to the clients. This opportunity will see you working with a number of Financial Advisers across a number of different cases!
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally hold the Level 4 Diploma
- Technical knowledge across financial products
- Ideally have worked within a paraplanning role for at least 1 year remotely
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
- Analysing client data and undertaking research
- Preparing cash flow forecasts and bespoke recommendation reports
- Providing technical support to the advisory and administration teams
- Maintaining client records
- Ensuring our advice and client files meet FCA requirements
- Managing individual workflow and task delivery
- Keeping up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Undertaking reasonable additional or other duties from time to time as are necessary to meet the needs of the business.
This is a hybrid role which can see you working from home 3/4 days a week!
Part qualified candidates will be considered providing you have paraplanning experience.
- 4xDIS after 6 months.
- 4% employer pension contribution, increasing to 5% in 2023
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day every 2 years up to 30.
- Discretionary bonus
For further information on this paraplanning role please click apply!