- Posted 02 August 2022
- Salary£30000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
- DisciplineFinancial Services
We are working with a growing financial planning firm based in Bristol keen to develop and grow their paraplanning team. This is a hybrid role which will see you part from home and partly in the office.
Your role is to provide a complete research and report writing support service for Financial Planners (Advisers), aiding them in the more highly skilled areas to ensure that the client receives a complete and comprehensive advice package.
Ideally you will hold your level 4 diploma or be close to obtaining. Have experience in a paraplanning role in a similar environment. Experience of working with IT systems that support this service and good technical knowledge and understanding of FCA COB rules duties will include but will not be limited to:
- To draft suitability reports with guidance from the Financial Planner, in accordance with all compliance and departmental requirements
- To liaise with the Financial Planners to ensure all information received is complete and accurate for advice to be given
- Assist in the interpretation of the Adviser's client meeting and prepare suitable recommendations with a high level of accuracy and care
- Provide guidance to Advisers on aspects of specific cases to support good consumer outcomes
A full specification can be provided.
Please click apply for further details of this paraplanning role in Bristol