A very exciting position has just arisen at this National Wealth Management Firm with a large base in Glasgow and Edinburgh
Management of paraplanning support across a number of Practices delivering high quality technical and report writing services to Advisers.
In this role, you will also be responsible for a number of centralised paraplanning or technical activities.
- Recruit, manage, train and develop high calibre Paraplanners within budget and headcount levels, to support a number of Advice practices
- Train and monitor new employees and to ensure their sign off as competent within agreed timescales
- Supporting, developing and mentoring candidates from the paraplanning Subs Bench and trainee Paraplanners
- Working with the other Paraplanning Managers, ensuring sufficient resource and technical coverage is available for all types of report writing
- First line checks on quality of reports, turnaround times and adherence to processes
- Supporting the Managing Director in any regional / Practice based activities
- Supporting the Technical Manager, Advice Services in centralised technical and paraplanning activities such as maintaining the paraplanning procedures and Intranet
To succeed you will need:
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (CII/LIBF)
- Previous experience in paraplanning
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop staff
- Lead from the front
To be considered you must have previous experience within a financial services technical role. Experience as a Paraplanner Manager is be preferable
In return our client are offering an attractive basic salary, flexible benefits package and hybrid working.