About Our Client
A nationally acclaimed leading Financial Services business providing services in Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
About the opportunity
Paraplanner Team Supervisor / Manager opportunity to oversee a team to ensure timely, efficient and accurate Paraplanning services are completed for independent financial advisers.
This role is permanent, full-time with hybrid working flexibility and excellent benefits.
Key Responsibilities for Paraplanner Team Supervisor will include:
- Line management of all members of the team
- Support staffing and work-flow requirements within the team
- Identify training needs for all team members, ensure any training requirements are met
- Identify any process issues and improvements
- Ensure that the team adheres to SLA's
- Provide coaching and support to team members
- Communicating with IFAs coherently on a regular basis and providing case updates where required
- Maintaining and developing knowledge and technical understanding of all financial planning concepts, through personal management of own CPD
- Participating in firm research projects
- Diploma in Financial Planning essential
- Demonstration of knowledge, interest and experience in personal financial planning and in the construction of financial planning research and suitability reports
- Experience in an IFA environment, demonstrating quality communications of constructive feedback
- A high standard of written and communication skills
- An ability to demonstrate strong report-writing skills
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.