I'm partnered exclusively with a Chartered IFA in London who are actively looking to hire a Paraplanning Manager to manage their current team of experienced Paraplanners.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a forward thinking, tech led, growing advisory practice! You will be an integral part of the management team with a focus on growing and developing the paraplanning function.
The ideal individual for this role will have had experience of supervising or managing a team of Paraplanners but will have a range of experience of working with complex and technical cases. Ideally you will hold Chartered status but those that are currently diploma qualified and looking to continue with their exams to obtain chartered will also be considered.
Duties and attributes:
- Progressive with tech and keen to apply AI efficiency
- Be a clear leader of a 5 person team
- Be able to mentor, coach and inspire
- Identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the Client Account Team Manager to agree efficient and compliant process enhancements
- Be the technical hub of the business, creating house standards for efficiency
- Maintaining and or improving on the positive client experience that is at the heart of the organisation
- Identify inspiring CPD opportunities to be shared with the planning team
- Work closely with Head of Financial planning and deliver insightful content at regular planning team meetings
- Report into the Operation Director and work closely with Management Team colleagues
- Work with 3rd party stakeholders and network to maintain high pass rates
This organisation put the client experience at the forefront of everything they do, utilising technology to offer the best service possible to high net worth clients. They have an extremely inclusive working environment where everyone is supported, offered the opportunity to develop their careers, whilst also championing a strong work/life balance and personal well-being.
For more information on this Hybrid Paraplanning Manager role in London please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.